In today's work environment self-care and caring for our teams, volunteers and members is critical for organizational success. FEA has pulled together a day and a half program focused on on mental health and awareness. Mental health for ourselves as leaders, for our teams, our volunteers and our members.
Join us on Monday, July 29 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Tuesday, July 30 from 9:00 a.m. to noon.
The summit will be held in the Conference Room at (11711 N. Meridian St., Carmel, IN)
Programming Topics Include:
- Introduction of mental health
- An on campus perspective to mental health
- Panel discussion on building culture
- What are our legal obligations to our various constituent groups
- Mental health within our brotherhood/ sisterhood
- A path forward
The intended audience is executives and their executive level staff members.
Overnight accommodations can be made at the Renaissance Carmel North with a fraternal industry rate of $169 a night. You can call 866-905-9619 and reference FEA or use this link